Fishing, Dylan's celebration and leaving Tavarua:
Dylan had a great birthday!!!
The Aunties made him a carrot cake and it was SOOOOO good!
His sunset.
Few gifts for him on his special day.
He loves certain clothes so I hoped that this will get him to vary his daily outfits.
Justin and I went surfing the day before and got to play with a pod of dolphins from the boat. I was so happy that on Dylan's birthday we got to see them while we were fishing and play with them. It was so fun and the kids were in heaven!! So special!
These pictures were from Russel when we went to the sandbar and saw them again.
Makes me smile every time.
Hi friend!
Happy Birthday Dylan!
They love the boat.
Sandbar bound.
Happy Birthday Dylan.
Hudson being silly and Dylan taking pictures.
They set the bed up special everyday and for Dylan's birthday they made it even more special.
Aunties loved D and H.
Stoked for cake!
Sleepy. Somehow he got the birthday hat.
Fishing for Dylan's birthday.
I'm 6!
Watching every move.
Blue starfish.
Happy 6th Birthday!
Love this guy.
Special day.






















