Saturday, March 4, 2017

Foot Graffic

Warning - May make you a little queasy.  

We went to Hookipa for a morning family surf and I ended up like this. 
It was a smaller, perfect morning.  The boys were on the inside and I was between them and the outside peak.  Last minute, I decided to go for a wave.  It was a late take off, new board and quick decision.  I tried to pull it off then bailed at the last minute.  I had it!  I should of committed but I didn't.  Ended up with a fin on my foot.  It hurt but not too bad.  Caught a few more waves then in we went.  Luckily, our friends arrived and I asked them if I should go to their urgent care.  Yep, the doctor thought it would be a good idea.  Glad I did!  It was deeper than I thought.  A good clean and 3 stitches later I was good to go.  I have to be out of the water for a few days and fingers crossed I can ski in whistler.  May hurt a bit so I may be dog sledding.  haha!

NO!


UGH!  Thank goodness for childbirth.... I am tough now!


Bandaged up and covered so I can sit on the beach.  My foot wouldn't fit in my boots so I wore Justin's shoe. haha.  Determined.