I LOVE spring break with the boys! We went to Whistler again this year. Another great trip. Dylan skied again and Hudson wanted to try snowboarding. They were in ski school for the first two days, we skied with them a day, then they had ski school one more day. The last 2 days we skied with them. It was so fun. The last day we went to the top for breakfast, skied some runs then took the peak to peak gondola over and took some more runs. I can't believe we are cruising the mountain together. So fun! Hudson picked up snowboarding so quickly! Two days, he was stopping and cruising the mountain. I was glad I was able to get my foot in a ski boot!!! It hurt but got better with the days. Blues and thick powder were too much since I couldn't lift the weight on my foot the first day. We can't wait to go back!
Snow Condo:
Dylan Skiing:
Hudson Snowboarding:
Travelling.
Late Night, Video games and snacks.
There yet?
Got out of the van and jumped into the snow!
This boy loves the snow.
Silly.
Climbing.
Mr. Cutie.
These two.
Hudson and his snowboard boots.
He got a snowboard.
Ready to shred.
Excited for the day.
Ski school.
Snowboard school.
Great day.
Didn't want to stop.
Little boy, big mountain.
Snowing.
Mom and H
Finally got my foot in the boot.
Ouch.
First day Mommy gets to ski since I took the first day off.
Mommy and Daddy while boys at ski school.
Thick powder, ouch foot.
Gondola.
Peak to peak.
After ski school. Skiing with them is so fun.
H and Daddy.
Ready!
H show us.
There he goes.
Someone got poles.
Exhausted.
Poles and happy.
Animals by the fire.
Golly Chickens.
This silly bird was outside of our lunch spot. Tame and wanting food.
This felt weird.
Over tired sillies.
Shorts to the store.
Hudson last year.
Jumping with the last of our energy.
Souvenir and H picked dream catcher. D picked crystals.
So sleepy.














































