Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas

Merry Christmas!
Santa was good to the boys.
I am grateful that Christmas Eve we were able to score some fun in the sun.  Christmas Day was great but Justin wasn't feeling well so I took the boys to the beach to play with their toys.  Then we came home and Dylan got the bug.  UGH!  So, Hudson and I went to Treasure Beach and had a relaxing, treasured moment together one on one.  Hopefully this nasty flu/bug passes soon.  So tired of being sick!  Health is wealth.  Hope all had a great Christmas and is staying healthy.
Miss and Love all!

Christmas Day:

Santa came.

Catan Game. 

Olowalu with Mommy to play with Santa's gifts.

Surfer Dudes are a hit. 

Hanging with Surfer Dudes. 

You know there are no waves when a boat is in the line up. 

One on one time with Hudson. 

Fishing.

Calculator math problems at the beach.

Hanging out.