Ugh this flu SUUUUUCCCCKKKKKSSSS!!!!
So hard to tell if Justin or Hudson had it first. Hudson has been sick forever so I am thinking maybe him. Then, Justin was so sick on Christmas, then Dylan, then Hudson had a relapse/or got it, then me. Luckily, I have been charging through with herbs, coffee and ibuprofen. It hasn't been too bad but I def was hit by a train a few days and a cough that hurts so bad.
Thankfully we are coming out of it slowly. We can play now but then have to rest in the afternoon.
I do not wish this bug on ANYONE!!!!
However, I have been very grateful to go within and take the best from this:
We have had some serious bonding time together,
I have slowed down, gotten out of the kitchen, and been more present with them,
Appreciate some of the place that we often over look and the beauty around us,
I have gotten some great one on one time with them,
Appreciate some of the place that we often over look and the beauty around us,
I have gotten some great one on one time with them,
We are going into the new year 100 percent grateful for our health and our family.
Many days of frustration of being cooped up with each other is leading us to wanting some fun family time all together, alone, and with one on one.
And live in sycronicity....can't force things that come your way....
Just roll with it and enjoy whatever it gives you.
And live in sycronicity....can't force things that come your way....
Just roll with it and enjoy whatever it gives you.
Dylan was so sick throwing up, couldn't open his eyes because the lights hurting, so tired, and MISERABLE!!!
Then I came downstairs thinking Hudson was eating and found him like this....I fell to the floor crying....NNNNNOOOOOO not him now.
Poor guy.


