Thursday, November 8, 2018

BFF Past Moments

They say they are man's best friend.  I would agree.  I don't connect with friends like I did these two.  Man, I miss them.  They say you don't appreciate things until they are gone.  I will admit that them getting older, the boys getting older, our schedules getting crazier, me drowning trying to find myself again outside of motherhood while balancing my life and what I love.....yep, that seems true.  I miss the youth of the dogs, the tininess of the kids and all these memories.  However, I wouldn't change a thing.  Grateful for the moment, the journey, the companionship and experiences.  Now the reflection and the many lessons we learn daily from each other and within ourself.  Thank you Benny and Sadie.  We miss you and you will always be in our hearts!

Good Dog!

Snuggle Bear.

They were sooooo good with the boys. 

Sad loved chasing waves. 

Good Girl. 

Daily morning walks. 

Buddies at barton springs. 

Aw.

Good girl. 

Buds. 

Loved laying on the floor with them.

Hmmm....yep they use to come in bed. 

Until she started thinking she owned the bed and growling at us when we would push her over. 

Ha!

Always on watch for us. 

Gentle giant.

Hudson loved him from day 1. 

Buddies.

AW! 

This is killing me. 

Good times! 

Snuggle fest. 

Hmm???  Yep, that is how I feel.  Sadness....feel it.  Let it go.

Someone please stop time!