Saturday, November 3, 2018

Dylan Conf

Dylan 8 years old...
Silly

Handsome.

Him at school....his conference went really well.
Picture of himself.

Conference Questionnaire he filled out.  
He likes school, loves recess because it is free time, loves reading, and wants to work harder on the checkerboard at school.  He knows he needs to practice it more since he has a hard time with it.

He wants more lessons, wants to be on time for school and 
likes the similar and congruent shape work.

Notes from the teacher for us:
Spelling 3rd grade words
Needs to work on taking extra step to make things nice, be proud and not lose focus at the end (saw this in BJJ)
Printing and working on cursive
Working on his social boundaries since he is one of the popular kids (doing his own thing and realizing friendship isn't over and knowing that he can come back to them, saying no kindly, I would like my space now, I can't I have to do this.., I would like to but I need to do this...)
Math Facts working on
Checkboard - practicing alone so he can focus