Friday, November 15, 2019

D9 Yr Interview

Happy Birthday Dylan:

Dylan's 9 Year Interview:
https://youtu.be/cgRNpffGZBs

I will always remember how you correct me on saying Massachusetts and read while I am reading over my shoulder to be sure I am saying all the words correctly.  You are a smart and curious boy, eager to learn!  Keep it up.

Also, us surfing together and jamming out on our way to dawn patrol.  Your uncontrollable excitement to do the things you love.

How you LOVE reading and you ask for more chapters when I am reading.  How you ask to do Headspace Meditations in the evenings. Not wanting to miss any of them.

What is your favorite color? Blue and Brown
What is your favorite toy? Tech Deck Ramp
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch/snack? I dont have a favorite
What is your favorite outfit? Boardshorts
What is your favorite show, game? Tech deck game, Minecraft
What is your favorite activity/thing to do? Skate or play with this puppy
What is your favorite animal? Dog or lion
What is your favorite song? Pour some sugar on me, Watch Me
Who is your best friend? Little G
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Skate ramp
Where is your favorite place to go? Trampoline Park
What is your favorite thing to take with you to bed? I like to read, a book
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t know, I dont want to be anything
What is your favorite thing about your brother? Play together
What is your favorite thing about yourself? Can do a back handspring
What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Teaches me math and shows me around his work area
What is your favorite thing to do with Mom? Surf