Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Efoil

We went scuba diving with our neighbor friends who are beyond Master divers.  After we were done, she spotted some people Efoiling (flying on the water on a board).  So, she went to find out the scoop and the next thing I knew she was inviting us to go with them to try it out.  So, on we went.  The boys were disappointed because they thought they were not going to be able to do it.  They have a minimum age of 12.  However, after chatting with them they felt they were ocean/board sport experienced enough to take part in the fun.
It is a weight sensitive sport so the boys and I were able to fly at the lowest speed (1 and 2).  
We had to be super forward on the board.  
I was able to get it to speed 8 but I was sitting basically on the front nose of the board and sitting down.  Standing I stayed plained for most the ride because when I would fly I could do it for a bit then I got a lot of speed and would nose dive or side dive.  It was fun and always a thrill to eat it.  However, I get nervous of getting hurt so hesitant.  

Enjoy the ride:


Ready for the flying battle.

Let's do this.









This was so fun!

My happy place with my surf girlfriend.