Happy Birthday Hudson!
I can't believe you are 9!
It has been the best 9 years of my life.
You bring me so much joy, teach me so much, and I love you more than you will ever know.
I hope you had the best birthday ever. Whether you turn 9 or 6, we love you and are here for you.
The day started with apple strudels, presents, and an amazing swim at Hookipa.
I am glad you like your electric guitar that you wanted.
I hope you had an amazing day full of presents, fish tank setup, more guitar supplies, a zoom celebration, and ending with a friend sleepover. It was so heartwarming to see you have a blast with your friends.
Hudson's 9th Birthday:
9th birthday or 6th if you wish.
Happy Birthday.
Let the fun begin.
Mr. musician.
Thank you Big Dad and Nana.
Paul Cuffaro, fish inspiration.
Happy Birthday book.
Jam time.
Zoom celebration.
Friend time.
Fun has started.
Boy squad.
Play guns, teams, firework leftovers, and costumes.
Late night bond drawing session.
It is special to see kids bonding and accepting each other for who they are. Speaking up about being nervous that they would be made fun of for things that mean a lot to them and who they are. It was so magic to see them all realize being different or what some may call weird is a good thing. Way to go boys! From girls, Christmas pjs, stuffies, costumes, and little guys - express yourself!
"It is good to be different." - Dylan
Some kids sleep in. Camping was a success but in the living room, not the tent.
The tent was too scary and small.
"At least we would die with friendship." - G about fearing the tent.
You know it was a success when they ask if they can stay another night!!!
Happy Birthday sweet boy.




