I had a great birthday! 40, really???
It was perfect and I did everything I love to do. Coffee with Justin. Workout. Swim with my boys doing a water, sand wish spread with the boys. I love watching Dylan dive down and swim through caves, swimming with Hudson, and Justin finding me shells. My class and Choice snacks. Library time. Boys showing me with love, affection, and sentimental gifts: guitar, bird bath, and wind spinner for my garden. I loved getting a lesson on the guitar from Hudson. I gave myself and the boys a dance game and that was fun to play. Zoom chat and cheers with my Mom with leftover cake from Hudson's party. I loved the cake so much I wanted to save it for myself :). I got to remember my Grandma and how special she was to me.
It was a day FULL of insights, goals, and self exploring. Perfect for a big milestone. I took control and did what I wanted and planned it vs. expecting someone to do it for me and having expectations. Thank you to all that made my day special and donated to the Keiki Maui Education. That made me happy to help them! I am grateful to all that have shaped my life. I really enjoyed spending time with my family doing the things I love and them making me feel special and meaningful.
Happy Birthday to Mom and Hudson.
OMG
This little guy.
Miss.
Little lover Christopher.
So sweet.
They love me.
Snuggle.
Playing.
That was fun.
I am going to miss this last litter. They were so snuggly, loving, and low maintenance. I am so happy they got good homes. I hope Little Christopher gets a great home too. It is so hard not to keep him!!!
I would have 800 cats if I could!
Stop already.
