I love our farm!
Always tell the girls thank you for the eggs and give them the compost!
Tired dog is an amazing dog.
Just hanging with the animals...
OMG, perfect pic!
Tired from an all nighter.
Hudson helping me mop!
Hi Sunny.
Buddy.
Such a beautiful bird!
Thanks Buddy!
Could stare at him for hours.
I am sad, he has been around but not in our yard :(
BUDDY! come back :(
Are you kidding me???
Shelby opens the doors and Sunny walks right in. I swear she thinks she is a cat!
This is a gorgeous site!
Hahahhahaha....chicken helping Hudson get food from his teeth??
Aw, buddies.
Miss....peanut!
Helping me doodle.
Free roam Star.
She has been burrowing in our yard, making huge holes!!! hmmm...
I spy a toad. Oh no, they are back. Yep, lay 30K eggs if we don't get them!!!
Good dog.
I spy...
We had 4 in one day!!
Moment of bawk!






