I didn't realize but our CREW consists of...
Cids (aka Kids that also includes Shelby since she is like a little sister),
Cats, Chickens, Cockatiels.....that is a lot of Cs!
One of the last times the cockatiel crew was together.. :(
My fig tree is finally going crazy.
Workout challenge.
Dylan working on developing a game.
Love our workout time.
This guy gets me out there.
On his class....one girl had some cool glasses on, so he got his to join her.
Bella and Big Guy trying to claim the piano.
Grateful to workout with this kid!
And I wonder why I am tired!!! 17 waves, 2 mile paddle, whew.
This boy is going to be (I MEAN IS) big. Dylan's wrist compared to mine. I guess he is bigger than me - weight, height and frame. I feel since I am the parent and he is my little boy, I AM BIGGER!!!?????
WHAT ON EARTH!
Dylan cleaned our cars and when I went to drive it.....he left me a present. haha
Hudson saved for months for this video game skin....proud moment.