Sunday, July 12, 2026

Baby Kitten

 I have been asked a lot lately to foster because it is kitten season. I kept saying no because was not ready....then started thinking about it more and more.....then I decided to try again when they told me they had a 2 week old single......so glad I am doing it again.....oh how I missed it. 
These precious things make my heart sing!!

Guess after a year I have finally recovered from Sharky. :( 
Will be a year July 23 :( :( Sharky really wanted me to get more babies....and she looks just like him.
Sharky - we miss you!!!!!!

Meet little one....think she is a girl...Myla Grace. 
If she turns out to be a boy he will be.....Sharky Jr. 

Sammy is very very curious.

So tiny.

Hudson missed it too.

Mom, I missed baby kittens!

So precious.

Bella curious.

Love bottle feeding.

Milk coma.

Snug time. I tried but they are too little at this point and just want to crawl into little spaces.

How is this sooooo adorable?

She is starting to play.