Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Myla Growing Up

Miss Myla is growing up.
I enjoyed having and watching her grow. I didn't realize how much I missed baby kittens!!
It was time for her to move to another foster that had a kitten her age and wants to do the next stage.
She needed a playmate and was ready for mush which is formula and wet food.
The weaning process can be a mess. I started her on a transition bottle so she was ready for her next home.

I am a sucker for the bottle neonates! It is amazing how life just flows with synchronicity if you allow it.
She went back and they just so happened to get 2 teenie tiny babies right before her drop off.
SO.....sure made the drop off easier. Never easy and always tears. :(
I am so grateful she went to an experienced foster that I knew well from working with her over the years!
She has been so sweet to send me updates and videos. Makes me so happy!! 

Learning to make biscuits.


Past out!


Ears standing up.

My crochet partner.

Sammy is a great babysitter.

Learning to walk.

Fully belly = sitting on the scale so good.

Little Honu.

She loved her crate more than her playpen.

Starting to play.

Sammy was obsessed in watching and guarding her.

Scared.

So sweet.

AWE!

Milk mouth.

Can't get enough.

So happy she is happy!

Meet and Greet with her new friend.