Saturday, August 29, 2026

Camp 4

 This is one of the best camps. 
Camp Survey.
All these places had names but I was too into the scenery to take note and remember!
To me - all were named AMAZING!

Swimming hole.

Right up front.

Boy in the wilderness.

I LOVE being remote!

They swam across the river.

Card with gold flakes!

Not sure what this is...but I spy some tents.

Fun Friday!

We didn't pack party shirts but a guide had a bag full, so we dressed up to participate!

Looking good.

Having silly fun.

Pictures don't do it justice!

Appetizer, cowboy caviar.

More bananagrams.

What??

Another delicious meal!

Tamales :) Chicken :) Avocado :) YUM!

Dessert. They think I can eat for 10, haha.

Breakfast. Loved their menus.

We hiked to the main guides special place after dinner.

I have to say, it was a special place!

This is NOT fake!

These two women were so positive, fun and loving!

They sang together so beautifully. 

Soaking it in.

I see nothing but us :)

I like our clothes, they look great!

Our view from our tent.

Good night.

Little escape.