Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

1st Real Halloween & we had a blast!!! I got to Trick or Treat with my friends!! So fun! After the 2nd house, I had it down. Run from car to door, wait, then when they opened the door I would try to go in, grab candy, put in my bag, go after the pumpkins, rocks, and other decorations, then run back to my car. We went to 5 houses! I am sleeping like a charm now! Daddy gave me a bite of chocolate and of course I wanted MORE!!!! So good! Can't wait until next year!

Cracker.

Mom, not pictures in the costume again!!! Wyatt escaping!

Dylan escaping.

 Quincy?



Thanks Nana & Big Dad for the pumpkin! I love drinking out of it!

 Piper, Emi & I.


Off to Trick or Treat.

Emi, where is Piper?

Come on Mom, really?

 PROTEST!

 1st House.


 The Trick or Treators