Weekend with BigDad & Nana while Daddy does his race. We had so much fun! I can't wait to go back. They have the coolest toys ever!
Yea, no nap for me Mommy. I rather ride the Ranger.
Time for my marathon to the toy shop.
Driving the Big Boy Tractor.
Lifting Buddy, the world's smartest dog!
Going for a ride.
We need one of these. Lawnmower AKA Horsey.
Like riding a horse. Give it a movement, or pull back to stop. Peel out, 360s ;)
This guy is sooo cool!
Wave to Nana, we are going around the block in the coolest little Truck.
I love My BigDad & this dog bowl.
Mommy, this guy is so cool.
Surprise! There he is....Nana, we don't need that map anymore.
Way to go Daddy...you can do it. Take a break for a photo with the fam :)
Waiting for Daddy with Nana. 2 loops down, 2 to go!
Waiting for My Daddy.
The Batman squat.
Chilling with Uncy and waiting patiently for Daddy to run by.
Daddy hating life. Are you done? Nope, 1 more lap!
Tickle, Tickle.
Uncle Jay getting me ready for my nap.
Way to go Daddy!!







