Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Austin Bound

We had a night flight so we wore everyone out during the day.  Yoga, library, surfing, beach, walk, playing all before our flight!  The Maui airport was very laid back and everything went so smoothly.  We couldn't believe it.  Our neighbors were on the same flight to LAX with us going surfing at Mavericks, that was fun.  Thankfully we had a night flight but not too late (some flights leave at 11-12am).  Ours was 9:50pm which actually worked well.  Our neighbors took us to the airport.  Amazing since they have two kids the same age so they had the carseats.  We boarded the flight and took off and finally they both fell asleep.  We all wiggled and tried to sleep as comfy as possible until LAX.  Poor H could not get comfortable on Mommy and kept saying he wanted to go home.  I don't blame him, I was trying to snuggle to keep myself warm!  Once we got to LA, we went through a maze of an airport, grabbed some breakfast and before we knew it boarded again.  The boys did some crafts, snacked and luckily we all got another nap before we landed.  We landed, Babi met us, we got a rental car and were on our way.  Justin went to trade the close at his office and we came back to Babis for some lunch and a nap.  That night, Justin and I walked to Starbucks and talked about how much we wanted to go to Barton Springs.  Next thing I know, we were picking Zack and Josh us and we were heading that way.  So great to get to meet up with some ole, crazy high school friends that are down to do anything!  We had such a great time and a ton of laughs! That is what the holidays are all about!  Family and Friends!  Love it!


Going to miss Maui while we are gone.

Storytime at the Library before we catch our plane.  Santa was there this week.

Hawaii Christmas.

Bye Benny and Sadie!  They got the luxury pen with the TV.

Austin Bound.

Sleepy being that it is 9:50 at night!

Wish I could sleep anywhere.

Craft time.

Snack time.

Where is Babi?

Present time.

We miss our crazy friends.  Ole high school memories!

Since the trail of lights were closed no one was at the springs, the ferris wheel or Christmas Tree so we had a fun adventure! 

Freezing ferris wheel.  Thank goodness Josh brought those stinky blankets!

Wet and warm.

Oh my, we got 13!  We all leaned to one side to take a picture and I about freaked!  The cart swayed and I screamed!  I do not like heights and when it moved and we got stuck at the top, I held on to the pole and screamed like a girl!

Oh Christmas Tree.

Meanwhile, they were passed out at Babis.  So tired from our journey.

Next morning. Grammie and Gramps came to visit.

Gifts, gifts and more gifts!  Spoiled?!

Meet Snowman.

Hahhahahhahahha

More great times with great friends.  Oh how times have changed!
Justin, Zack, Lee and G all with kiddos now!
Zack and Justin were the ones who were together when Justin and I meet at the gas station.  

This guy is amazing.  He is going skating somewhere!