Great day at The Cove. 1-2 foot waves, perfect for Dylan and Mommy.
Dylan has started to ask to surf, so I took him to Mamas and thought we would just play around on the board. Nope, he ended up surfing about 15-20 waves. I was by myself so couldn't take any pictures :( It was a great moment!
I tried to take some at the cove today but it is really hard to take pictures, manage the boards and Hudson and get anything with a phone camera. I tried....
Hudson surfing.
Dylan wanted to surf alone but the waves were a little big for him to be in the right spot and the tide was not perfect with the rocks in the best spot. So, he had some practice paddling and having fun! Uncle Jason came and we thought D and H wouldn't surf with him today but H and Uncle joined Mommy and then Dylan went out.
Go Dylan.
Having fun.
Brother blast.
Dylan and Dad.
Dad, Uncle Jason and Dylan.
Uncle Jason and Dad.

