Saturday, December 6, 2014

Holiday Faire Prep


Holiday Faire prep...
Wreath Making.  Mommy went to volunteer to make some wreaths for a girls night.  Was super fun and I really enjoyed making them.. So much that I went back again to make more the next day since I could not stop dreaming about them.  It was set up in a girls shop so you could come by anytime and make them.  Super fun and I couldn't wait to buy one at the faire.

I ended up buying this one.

Pretty.

Hudson and Mommy had a date night together at whole foods and the arcade.

He got to pick out a cookie.

And drive a big truck.

While Dylan and Daddy camped out at Waldorf watching over the silent auction items as Daddy's volunteer position.  They had a great bonding time.

Face timing with Dad and Dylan.  Left over cookie!

Our classroom silent auction item that me and some other moms along with miss kim worked hard on all week.  It went for $300!!!  I really wanted it but so did someone else!