Morning sesh at Hookipa with Uncle Matt helping Dylan. He is one lucky boy to have such a great surf buddy in the water giving him tips and pushing him on waves. He increased his confidence and stoke for sure. I can not thank him enough for being such a great inspiration and mentor to my boys!
Good morning Hudson.
Shredding.
Morning crew.
Hanging with Dad on the beach.
Big boy.
Dylan dropping in.
Wee.
Get it.
Draw your line.
Thanks uncle for the help.
Dylan looks up to Uncle Matt. He loves him coaching him and wants him to be his "coach". "I like when Uncle Matt is out. He is a good surfer and I love him helping me." - Dylan
Treasures.
Looking.
So precious.
Bahhhhahahahahaha
Nice one.
I love chasing my surf buddy and watching him on the wave.
Overhead for him!
Getting his skills.
Wee..
Another nice one. Lots of uncle support.
So cute.
Moving on the wave.
Have to see the sequence...
Looking.
Trying to come to lip.
Getting there.
Dylan's snap.
Coming back down.
Trying for a party wave to watch him.
Got it.
What a cluster.
Keiki size.
Go buddy.
So fun.


































