Sunday, August 21, 2016

Surf Milestones

This week has been a big week for Dylan and his surfing.  I am so excited for him and for us as a family.  Not sure how long this phase will last but I am enjoying every second of it even though it is a bit exhausting.  I love that he is waking me up to go surf, asking to go for a second session, paddling out by himself, and having so many inspiring Groms and Uncles taking him under his wing.  I am enjoying watching him learn, teach me things, take so much pride in owning his own surfboard and grow his confidence in so many ways.  Not to mention the fun in the water with both of them.  Hudson has had a huge week too in wanting to surf vs. boogie, paddling for waves on his own and trying to turn.  To be a kid again!  I think it is just as much fun watching them.
Am I dreaming?

So proud of his new board.

Woken up again at 4:30 by this one requesting to go surfing.  Not going to turn that one down!
Full moon, early amazing morning and one stoked, proud child.

Hudson was excited to surf too!

Love our mornings.

 Big Day.  Dylan paddling out by himself with a friend at Hookipa.

Pineapple Fairy.  I love that I come back to fruit on my car!  Happy Sunday.  
People are so kind and have so much Aloha!