Sleeping with Mommy before she leaves to go on her girls trip.
I went to Oahu for a girl's surf trip and got to hang with cubby bear and a great surf coach.
Surf check.
Meanwhile, Hudson is getting so big he is riding Dylan's bike now. Christmas gift!
Avo toast. WOW!
Remember to go back to this place. WOW. Delicious food.
Our walk down to over look a cliff.
Amazing.
Sha.
The lines.
Oahu is beautiful.
Surf's up.
We got to bike to sushi.
Looks gross in a picture but have to remember this place. It was so good I ate it two nights in a row!
Boards boards boards.
Meanwhile, Dylan catches a fish.
And Hudson! It made Hudson so happy. He was happy now, he caught a fish!
Miss you Mommy.
They were not shy on the avocado. And I ate it all!
Old Man's surf spot. We scored out here.
Cubby bear, oh cubby bear.
My favorite salad at ARS cafe. Will be back for this.
We went to a goddess event at one of Kathy Ireland's estate. It was amazing.
Got a henna tattoo.























