Happy 8th Birthday Hudson!!!
I hope you had an amazing day. Surf, presents, cake celebration, family wishes, burgers, snow cones and games. What a little boy's heaven. Hope your day was as special as you are.
Thank you to all for sending him gifts, cards, money and all the Happy Birthday Wishes. He really likes talking to all the grandparents. He mentioned after talking to Big Dad, "I really like talking to my grandparents like I have today." So, it definently means a lot to us all.
We miss you all but grateful we get to at least still hear your voices and see you virtually.
Morning card time.
What? Money, Thanks Babi!
Cake card.
What? Money, thanks Big Dad and Nana.
I think I can now buy my RC car.
Surf then presents from Mom and Dad.
Happy Birthday!
Surprised! Snow cones? YES!
Happy Dance.
AirPods?
Spurs?
Straps, whew.
Fit bit!
YAY!
Legos!!
Celebration time.
Thanks Grammie and Gramps.
Sling shot and Nerf Gun. Yahoo!
Thanks again Babi for the money.