Thursday, July 16, 2020

HBH8 Years

Happy Birthday Hudson!
I can't believe you are 8.  What great memories and milestones you had this year.  
You are happy, healthy, smart and strong.  Cheers to another great year.

Hudson's 8th Birthday Video:
https://youtu.be/ZgjsgU-yy7U


7-8 year old Milestones:
  • Loves going to Humane Society
  • Got Nalu, Nalu passed, Got shelby
  • Mavy lost then Baby Blue
  • Reading Dragon Masters, comics, horse book, jokes
  • Homeschool - 2nd Grade
  • Loves Gymnastics
  • Windsurfing - getting air on waves
  • Crushes surfing
  • Homeschool - Can I look on the Cheater Chart
  • Playing piano - Void song with Dad, Fura les
  • Likes gambling, impulsive,  addictive games, random rewards, making money, Into fishing, cute/sneak food, snacks, animals, money spending, getting new things
  • Wants to be a cowboy
  • Horse Lessons, wanted boots and spurs, got boots and jeans, Loves riding Pili Mai
  • Loves animals, wants to be rich and save endangered and all the animals, loves fostering and petting kitties
  • So happy, smiling and loves to charge the white wash surfing with Mommy
  • Reading fluently and comprehending, reading chapters out loud.
  • Told us about his Monster experience
  • Vocabulary is big, using big words.  Particular
  • Lost top two teeth around same time and had both garage doors open
  • Beats Dad at Mario Kart
  • Likes to help in the kitchen
  • Baked and Iced his own confetti cake with hot pink icing


What is your favorite color? yellow
What is your favorite toy? I dont know
What is your favorite activity/thing to do? skate or surf
What is your favorite animal? pandas
Who is your best friend? ranger
Where is your favorite place to go? I dont know (costa rica)
What is your favorite thing to take with you to bed? Lovey and little guys
What do you want to be when you grow up? I dont know (cowboy)
What is your favorite thing about your brother? He plays with me
What is your favorite thing about yourself? I don’t know (that I love animals)
What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Build things
What is your favorite thing to do with Mom? Cook in the kitchen