Monday, May 17, 2021

Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day!

A day to remember doing all the things I love and celebrating these two little beings that I love so much.

Holidays and special days bring me expectations that I have to be aware of.  It is just an ordinary day to remember why I do the things I do....LOVE.  Love for the people/things I care for and love for doing the things I do and love for myself being who I am.  I catch myself feeling like I have to do all these things because it is my day and I don't get another day for a whole year.  When in reality, I can do what I want on anyday.  This day is a highlight for those around me to appreciate me and remember all that I do.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!  We love and appreciate all you do.

Special time to be a mother, daughter, and friend all in one.

Love these two. 


Many takes since one was mad and the other was being silly.

Try again?

Mommy cat.

They love me.

Symbol of fun.

Where's the boys?

They are buddies.

This boy has such a heart!