Sunday, May 2, 2021

Wags for Riches

We love going to help the Humane Society by being in charge of the vending machine.
 

We were invited to campout for the Wags for Riches fundraising event they were having. 
They had a fundraiser and the top raisers got to go spend the night in a hotel with a dog.  The other 8 were invited to do a kennel slumber party with a dog.  We were invited to campout in Freddie's , the tortoise, yard. So, the boys and I couldn't turn it down.  We had a blast and so grateful to get to participate. 
 We love the shelter!

The theme was luxury.  Mom, this is luxury! - Hudson

Spending time with the kitties.

Cat toy.

Setting up.
Camping.

Our tent.  It has been a while since we camped!
Thanks to the staff for helping us set this tent up!  I would not have been able to do it to this extent alone!

Sweet puppy.  Looks like Shelby.

Our hotel for the night.

Trivia time.

Meet Hamster, one of the many dogs the shelter has saved.  This guy was literally dying when he came in.  Poor guy!

This sweet girl! I would totally take her if I could.

Reading jokes to the dogs.

Hey you...

That is hilarious!

Kennel slumber party decorations.