Christmas Affair was fun this year. This year we did a girls night to the Weds night preview party and Gala. Thanks Sam and Barrett for getting us the tickets!! I totally needed a girls night. Had so much fun having time with my girls. xoxo
The tree was so pretty again this year.
Friday Grammie, Babi and I took the kids to breakfast with Santa. Thanks for going with us!! I think the kids had fun. Poor Hudson's teeth are bothering him so bad that he didn't have too much fun. The books we bought cheered him up.
Thanks Josh and Oscar for the shirts!
Babs.
Momma Claus and her reindeer.
Little Mr. Chocolate Milk.
Working hard to decorate his treats.
Eat or decorate? hmmm
Team work.
Hudson's going to get him.
Hmmm....he looks tasty
Open wide
Yep, we are watching you.
Being silly
Eating his snowman he made. Big BITE!
Babs and H.
Crafty the Snowman.
Peek a Boo.
Stacey, MJ and Baby Kyle














