Christmas time already? Mommy's car had to go to the shop before it gets shipped to be sure everything is good to go on it so we were feet and stroller. What could we do that was different yet close? SANTA? We saw Santa and his train the other day when we were at the mall so we thought we would take advantage before the crowds. I was so surprised and proud of the success we had!!! They were a little hesitant of Big ole Jolly but I sat down with them and talked to them and Santa while they warmed up. Dylan was excited to see Santa because he has watched a video from the Library with Santa on it. (Super Why, Twas the Night before Christmas.) That was the first thing he said to Santa, "I have seen you on my show at home." Since we walked to the mall, I had to wake Hudson because he fell asleep in the stroller. He had a zombie look on his face for most of the pics but luckily I got the daze to look at the camera. He thinks HO, HO, HO is funny so that made him look. He walks around going HO, HO, HO when I ask him what sound Santa makes.
Little unsure of this fuzzy friend.
Kinda warming up.
My favorite!
Boys got new shoes and picked them out themselves. Killing time before the Train started.
Dylan wanted to ride the train (a treat for being good and taking pic with Santa). When they finally opened and I paid and got the boys in the train, Dylan decided he didn't want to ride it. It was overwhelming for him since I couldn't ride it and some other kids were loading up. Hudson was still interested so I let him go on the train. The second it started and took off he was in tears. Poor guy went around in tears, then stopped so I thought he was going to start liking it so I let him keep going. Nope, more tears. Finally the guy stopped it for me to get him. Traumatizing! Sorry bud! The train was more traumatizing than Santa!!



