Sunday, November 17, 2013

School buds

We have had some school buddies birthdays lately but didnt make the last one because Dylan was sick.  We were excited to go to Jacks 4th birthday party. Bouncy house, piñata, awesome playscape and great yard! Such a great party. 

Pizza time.


Dylan with his buddy Ingram. These two are inseperatable. Ingram really loves playing with Dylan. He walked Dylan to his car and wanted to watch us drive off. It was so cute! They are digging buds at school! 

Everytime I looked at Dylan, Ingram was there playing next to him.  Asher was with them here.

My boys love junk food and sweets! Wouldn't miss out on a cake. Smart boys. Hi Ingram! Notice Dylan's pumpkin socks- he picked them out to wear. 
There are 2 jacks in Dylan's class. The little boy to Dylan's left is angry birds jack. That is what they call him because he is obsessed with angry birds. Had angry birds underpants, clothes, shoes, lunch box, etc.
I have been wondering how the heck Dylan knew what angry birds were because we don't watch them or know of them! Now I know.

Hudson found the vintage cars.