Go time. This weekend we dedicated to packing the house up so we could be done by Thanksgiving since we have to be out of our house by Dec. 1st. With the Holidays I wanted to be done the Weds before Thanksgiving so don't have to stress over the Holidays and finish any last minute things that we know will come our way. THANK YOU SO MUCH to Grammie, Gramps, Babi and Peepaw for taking the kids for the weekend so we could have a weekend of packing with no interruptions. That is exactly what we did. Thankfully, this has been a funnel process and I have been simplifying for months. The kitchen, utility, kids and our room was the main focus. Yet we still had some final things in the other rooms too. We worked from very very early morning until late night the whole weekend. WE HAD SO MUCH STUFF! I can't believe the amount of stuff we have sold, donated and given away. The goodwill people recognize us now. We took about 10 car loads! CRAZINESS. We will be simplifying on an ongoing basis from here on out. LIVE SIMPLY. I told Justin, honestly everything we need to pack is in the dirty clothes or out and about. ie. the things we use. This has been a huge eye opener and emotional process for me. The things we hold on to for emotional reasons and keeping us from living in the present moment. The purging process is so powerful. From anger, to sadness, to feeling the grieving emotions to finally peace and happiness and freedom. Letting go. I had many breakdowns this weekend that started with feeling nauseous and sick to my stomach to getting mad then letting the tears all come out to finally feeling happy and free to questioning our decision and wondering if I needed the items to back to happiness. I know this is the process and I am so thankful to have this spiritual exprience. It has been hard but I have grown so much. I can say we are excited to move into Babi's house for the month of December. Take our family trip to Florida and our friend trip to Port A all before we leave in January. I am so thankful that we get to spend the holidays with all the special family and friends in our lives. Stuff doesn't matter it is the memories, experiences and moments with those we love so much that do. Ahhhh.
This funnel process started with simplifying, then getting to the bare minimum of things we want/need to take. ie. Kitchen stuff, some bedding, towels, RC stuff/toys and clothes. We started off wanting to ship a few boxes until we figured out it would cost about 250 to ship our kitchen appliances. Forget that. So, we went to buy 4 more big bags from Academy and whatever fits in there is the stuff we are taking. The boxes we will ship if needed are our camping stuff and possibly one kitchen box if need be. Other than that, we are taking 2 carseats, 2 dog crates and 2 dogs, pack and play, Dylans blow up bed and 6 HUGE bags that will weigh 70 lbs. One extra if needed.
While we were working hard, the kids were playing at Babs and Grammies. Babi took Dylan first and Grammie to H. Then, they met at Peepaws Sat. night and exchanged kids for the next night. So fun!!! Thank you so much again. You were such a help and they had so much fun!!!
Kitchen keep vs. donate pile. We have another round of going through once we get to Babis.
Good night Mom and Dad.
Just like Daddy.
Someone found Peepaw's water/ice dispenser.
Fort Time.
Having a blast.
Someone likes Gramps and Nemo.
Hudson playing trains with Grammie.
Dylan goes to Grammies. Why not eat your grill cheese in the box.








