Goodbye Chickens.
We found the chickens an amazing new home. Thanks to my mom for giving us Carla's info.
Dylan went to Babi school and Hudson went with Mom & Dad to relocate the chickens.
I wish we would of taken Dylan with us to say bye to the chickens. We told him but it didn't register until they were gone. He was upset and asking where his chickens were. Poor guy.
We took them to the Natural Springs Garden & Farm out by my Moms. Carla & her husband have 60 (63) Chickens now. This was chicken heaven! Their coop is bigger than Dylan's room and they have a screened in porch with a shade, heat and a separate bruiting box. We were sad but very happy to give them such a great home. If I was a chicken I would be so thankful for my new 2 acres of freedom! These people LOVE chickens. These are some spoiled chickens and hope to go visit soon.
Dad, what are you doing with Blacky?
And Goldie?
Their new home.
Poor chickens were in shock. They stuck together as they explored their new home.
They have a rooster now! Carla said each rooster will adopt their hens and have a click they call in at night and over when they find bugs. I bet they are happy to have a rooster now!
COOP.
Nice pad.
Bruiting box, they will be happy about.



