Morning fun!

Dylan not having fun at gym school. That's him in the green standing against the wall. I've spyed on him a couple times and find him off by himself. He doesn't like the music part and I thought that was it. This week we had hard drop offs and he kept saying he doesnt oike gym school, didnt want to go and said he didnt like the coaches. After talking with the teachers I decided to take him out. It's not worth it to me to have him not like it. He loves the gymnastics part and they said he gets super excited when the gym coach comes to get them for gymnastics. Other than that he has been sad off and on all week. I don't think he feels comfortable enough to tell the teacher when he is hungry or has to pee and doesn't want to go as a group only 1 on 1. Poor guy. I want him to be excited about going like e was gym camp and don't want to force him and turn his love into gymnastics into rebelling. We will see how nature center goes. He may just not be ready yet and I'm ok with that. He's only 2 once and I miss him while he's not at home. Damn it's boring without him around! That is how much he keeps me busy! We are going to demo a gymnastics 3-4 yr class and see how that goes. If he starts wanting to go back to gym school then I will put him back in.

Observing about to participate in popping bubble wrap off to the side.
Morning walk.
Hudson watching wiggles at big gym like big boy.
Funny things Dylan has said:
Dylan what do you want to be when you grow up?
A pineapple.
Watching YouTube videos and Justin asks Dylan..
Which show do you want to watch?
Dylan says, The one with the girls laying on there backs. (The girls were sunbathing in bikinis on beach!)