Hudson went with Mommy and Daddy for packet pickup and to drop off our bikes. Thanks little buddy. Thanks to Grammie and Gramps for watching D, made it easier!
My little peach.
Miss Felt waiting patiently for tomorrow.
Ready to Rock!
Had a great start to the tri. Justin got a flat from a safety pin so his time was way off. He is such a great hubby to catch up to me and want to finish with me. I told him to go ahead without me because I didn't want to hold him back. The next thing I know he was waiting for me along the run coarse with Grammie, Gramps and the kiddos to run the finish with me. Thank you babe for running with me!! That was a tough run for me since I have not really been training and the heat about killed us!
Almost to the end I started to get the chills and was so thankfully we were at the end! I headed straight to the medical tent to cool off in an ice bath and towels!! After I cooled off I felt better until we got home. Then, I had a headache I have never ever had before, was dry heaving and not able to eat. Horrible!!! After some hydration drink and a nap I felt so much better and was able to eat and shortly after was myself again. Not sure I will be racing in the heat again or for sure messing with my pre race routine again!!! I am trying a 30 day elimination diet for some food allergy stuff I am having going on and it really messed with me.
Good news - I got 4th out of my division. So can't complain. Happy about that.
And Justin would of probably gotten in the top 10 had he not got a flat. Way to go babe and selfishly I am happy you got a flat so we could finish together! So special!
WE ROCKED IT!
Go Daddy, Go Justin!
Hi Dylan, Hudson, Grammie and Gramps!
Hi Again. I am dying!
Thank God for the finish line!
Love that we crossed the finish together!!! SO FUN!
So hot! Poor Dylan hates the heat.
My little race supporter.
We did it!
Go Dad!
Ready to Rock it to the house.








