My boys LOVE to swing! I have to admit, it is fun! I get on there and don't want to get off either. Now I just need someone to push me, pull my feet to swing me, sing songs to me and play games while I swing too.
One happy boy.
He said while he was swinging: I'm glad Grammie and Babi came to visit us.
Mommy: Me too.
Dylan: Are they going to go back to Texas?
Mommy: Yes, in about 2 weeks. You want to go back with them?
Dylan: No, I want to stay here.
Looks like they need to move to Hawaii!
Hudson likes to go high too. He will say Me turn. High, high please.
Hudson loves his Benny dog.
Playing with their bud.
Love this picture! Managed to catch them all looking at the camera!
Playing tough a war.
Benny being so gentle.
Grammie and her Lae.
Evening dog walker.
Dog walkers. Moms job just got easier.
Hudson being 2!!! He wanted to go the other way so threw a little fit.
Beautiful sunset.
Strider in training.
We walk to the top of the hill and watch the sunset.
The kids like to play on the hill with their cars and balls.


