The love is in the AIR.
My boys melt my heart! I love how sweet they are to each other. Dylan always looking out for Hudson, wanting to be "twins" dressing alike in Under Armour clothes, wanting to hold Hudson's hand, Hudson coming to Dylan saying "More" and hugging him and wanting Dylan to go back to the their room to read together again. They are Best Buds and not only expressing it with non verbal communication but in words! Dylan: Hudson, can I hold your hand? Hudson: Yea. Dyaln: Let's go read books in our room. Hudson: ok, Yea. And there they go holding hands to their room by themselves. Then, I caught Dylan telling Hudson "I Love You, Hudson." I love you when you are sad, angry, mad at me, bite me, etc. Check out the video I got of them before they realized I was watching them.
