Ian watching Dylan while we surf. Thanks Ian!
These pics may be boring but wanted to share them with some people.
They are of Mommy and Daddy surfing at The Cove in Kihei. This was my second time and I did not want to come back in. I was so tired that finally I had to come in. I could not move my arms! It is soooooo fun! Can't wait to go again. I met a girl out there that I surfed with and 2 local guys that were so happy and joyful and helping me out. If you are humble and nice they will give you tips. Love it! All evening I felt like I was still riding a wave. Even dreaming of waves now. The feeling of being caught by one and able to stand up and it pushing you in is incredible! I can not even imagine what a 5 foot or 50 foot wave feels like!!! So powerful!









































