Sunday, August 24, 2014

Lately


Video of the letter from Gramps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aktEERmgCI0




Kids dancing to Michael Jackson:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAKv_pWDRRk&feature=em-upload_owner


Busy busy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd5qmxB-qU0

Some recent pics:

Another spot on the floor.

Launipoko with Rhys.

Longboarding.

Pouting.

I need to put all the pics together of this boy sleeping.  I think he has covered every area of our floors!
His new one, is to drag all his blankets out into the hall and fall asleep there.  He is scared of the dark, poor guy!  If he can't come in our room, he will make it our hall.

Walking to Hudson's school from Dylan's.

Train walk at Dylan's school.  First day of school routine "with Mommy".  Next time is without Mommy. Sniff, sniff.

Snuggles again.  Can you tell I love all the sweet sleeping pics.

The boys being sweet, wanting to hold hands.

Hudson got some Daddy alone time and was in heaven.

I love my Daddy!

Turtle pack.

I love my bro.