Gratitude. Best Life Ever. Happy. Healthy. Smart. Strong. Simple.
Friday, August 15, 2014
Moving in
Hudson does not give up!!!! Stubborn and persistent! He is in a scared phase with sleeping and has a hard time falling asleep if he is not exhausted and if he wakes in the middle of the night he screams because he is terrified of the dark. We put him down at 7 when so it would be really light out but still didnt help. He kept saying he was scared and not staying in his bed. After the 3rd try and shutting his door and our door I finally decided to ignore him. Well, he moved in! Next I saw him laying in the door way. Fine, sleep there if you wish but mommy is now off duty since it's bedtime! Next I noticed he was asleep! Poor little guy! I love sleeping with him but now he gets sideways or wants to be on too of me and I can't sleep. Coming in at 4 is fine but not all night. And we had to reclaim our closet after they moved in their toys, clothes and books along with their pallets. I couldn't get dressed anymore! Ha! I will miss these days so I'll let him sleep in the doorway for now and be sure I don't trip over him! Precious.

