Dylan had a school Fall Festival. Songs, Dancing, Apple peeling, pumpkin carving, pumpkin painting, face painting and nut tossing. The kids had a good time.
Watching Jack and Max peel some apples. Patiently waiting his turn.
Peeling time. This station was the hit of the festival. All the kids wanted apples.
Mommy painted Ella's butterfly face. We volunteered for stations and it was fun painting the kids faces. I was nervous when I asked them what they wanted...wasn't sure I could pull it off but they did a good job in describing what they wanted so did pretty good.
Dad helping Max with Nut Tossing.
And face painting H's face.
Apple snack. This is our kind of party. No sugar snacks for my crazy sugar buzzers. Health, yummy goods. Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on it and they are delicious.
Paint time.
Nut toss. Go Dylan.
Getting real dirty. Love the feeling of paint all over your hands.
Truck time.
My little outsider. He wanted to play trucks rather than do the chicken dance. I don't blame him!





