Tuesday, October 1, 2013

HBDD 3 YRS


Happy Birthday Little Boy!!!!
Big THREE!  
You are a happy, healthy, smart and strong little boy.  Thanks for all the smiles, laughs and joy over these 3 years.  I love watching you grow up.  You are amazing and such a joy in my life.  Love you.

So proud to be 3!

Over the 3 years.

 Happy Birthday.

Birthday Card from Mom, Dad, & H.

2.5 - 3 Years:
  • 31 lbs, Just over 3 feet
  • 2T and 3 T shorts, 3T shirts
  • Night Diapers
  • Starting to play and share with Hudson
  • I dreamed about cows mooing at me...Dylan at port a breakfast table
  • Asking why, what? Curious about things
  • Lining his cars, trucks up.
  • Loves to take pictures
  • Trip to Cali, St. croix
  • Favorite color - Red
  • Wants you to sing ice cream maker song before bed
  • Fighting bedtime/nap.  Wanting to stay up, not going to sleep until 8:30 now.  Waking earlier, 6-6:30.
  • Running so fast, swinging his arms @ soccer practice while racing Dad
  • Examples of his sentences:
    • “I don’t need a driver because there isn’t enough space” - Camping at Bastrop State Park
    • I’m done with my nap and ready to play now.  I’ll leave lovey right here.  - Bastrop State Park peaking out door
    • When you have 5 feet, you wear 5 shoes
    • Grin on his face when I said “You make me happy!”

  • Loves golfing.
  • Loves to swim, only wants to swim, loves goggles, Diving, Flipping, Backdive, going off diving board at Western Hills
  • Rough housing with Hudson
  • Having conversations with you, expressing himself
  • Likes Mr. books Clumpsy
  • LOVES SWIMMING, always ask to swim - morning, after nap
  • Fighting naps, fighting bedtime, waking up at night and trying to come in our bed - June
  • Leaving door open, green light stay on
  • Sea World - June
  • Gymnastics Camp - M-F 9-1 - June, did great, cried a little when dropped him off then Loved it!
  • Loves to watch gymnastics, parkour on utube
  • Riding his tractor and trex - off curb
  • Opening doors
  • Peeing by himself
  • Port A Family trip - May started the getting out of bed coming to our room
  • No, I don’t want to
  • Taking stuff from Hudson, Hoarding toys
  • Swimming freestyle - kicking, using big arms, taking a breath
  • Bedtime 8
  • Doing puzzles on ground he said I love u and gave me a hug and kiss - 5/15
  • Trying to stand and pee in potty
  • Swimming - breast stroke, length of our pool - 7/1, slide at big gym- end of june
  • TESTING the boundaries, waking at night, coming to our room, CHALLENGE - July
  • Have you ever seen a guy open door and fall out of the car before?  -Dylan
Mom -No? Where did that happen
Dylan- On Mopac
Mom-Is he ok?
D-No he felll out and car smashed him and ambulance came took him hospital
  • Lost Pines - June, Dylan latest bedtime first time family all in one room, Dylan went down the slide and loved it!
  • Slide at lifetime - June, has to wait until 42 inches
  • Fireworks for 4th July - Dylan said “It’s just a show its not scary.  I like doing fireworks with you.  IT’s just fireworks.  I’m doing something difficult”.  “On the light flashing strobe fireworks Dylan says” Makes smoke too!! What is the smoke like?”
  • Curious about everything and testing everything.  Screaming and throwing tantrums if doesnt get his way, around meal time.
  • Look how long my pee pee is - July 10
  • Started Gym Camp School - put him in 4 days a week bc loved gym camp but doesn’t like gym school. Started nature center

  • Asking about the ants.
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?  Pineapple
  • Dylan, what do you want to watch? (surfing youtube) Watch the girls laying on their backs (they were in swimsuits)
  • What makes trucks?  How do we make houses?  How are people made?
  • Dylan playing by himself
  • Started gymnastics school - doesn’t like it, doesn’t like the coaches because they don’t play with him.
  • Dylan knows bigger and smaller numbers
  • Calls dada
  • I really like you, I even like Dad.
  • Asking questions about everything.  How things work, how they are made.  People, trucks, bulldozers, rockets, questions I don’t even know the answers to.
  • Slide at lost pines
  • Strider - riding fast and with feet up
  • Started Nature center, had a great first day, loves it
  • Sings his ABCs, Twinkle Twinkle
  • Points out things that look like a rocket ship or different letters
  • Counting things, knowing that certain words start with certain letters
  • Trace his own hand
  • Pretending, Imagination, conversations with Doggie or between two objects
  • Quick Learner
  • Loves Gardening
  • Drawing circles, tracing on lines, cutting out along the lines