Friday, October 18, 2013

Rainy Dayz



Dylan made his own sandwich!

Rain boot shopping time.  He needed them for school and has outgrown his other ones.  Of course he picked red!  His whole wardrobe is red.

One cool dude.  Rainboot fireman.

Hudson pulled his bag with his muffin around the whole store then walked over to this chair and climbed up all by himself while I was checking out.  He was hungry after little gym!

My granolas.  So nice having Babs stay the night (s)!! Come back please!  It is going to be fun camping out in her house!


Camelback boy.

Dylan rides his bike around the house now.  Need something from his room, he rides to his room to get it.  Now that he has his camelback he is well hydrated!  So much that he told me his tummy hurt and I asked him if he needed to go potty and he did.  Public restroom so I held him over the pot and it about killed me because he peed for about 5 minutes!  HA!

Benny muffling the kids.

Going to get D from school.  Mommy's little frog.