Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sleepover

Poor Hudson has been having a hard time going to bed in his crib. Not sure if he is having nightmares, scared or just realized life is outside of his crib?!? He will cry until I leave the room but at night he cries even harder than nap. He was waking at night too but we had to ignore it after a few nights of being up a few hours with him. I guess ignoring bedtime is what we will have to do too. Poor guy! 
Nightlight, now door open and now Dylan  sleeping over we will see how it goes. He cried regardless that Dylan was in his room when I left so that didnt fix it!

But, we will be selling Dylan's furniture soon anyway and want them in the same room so this is perfect practice! Sleepover! Dylan was so excited!!! 

H not so much! Poor guy is terrified.

That's better! Maybe tomorrow we will try. Co sleeping. I know h will not probably stay there though! We shall see!