Tuesday, October 1, 2013

School


At Orientation.


Caught him playing like this on Monday.

Lesson of the day.  He got to see a Rabbit.  They brought one to the classroom and it hopped around.  He enjoyed it.

  Kid is meant to be in a no shoe no shirt zone. He wet his pants and was SOAKed so had to change him. I thought it was because he was busy playing but later that day he said he didnt like school and that some kids were not being nice. I mentioned it to Mr. Britt the next day and he talked to Dylan. When I came back to get him Mr. Britt said he had a great day and they had a little talk and he is all good. Dylan told him he didnt like the potty. So they figured out he could potty outside in this one area and it changed his mood. He was so happy! MR Britt is an amazing teacher the way he deals with each kid on an individual basis and he knows exactly how to talk to these kids! Maybe I'll take him in my suitcase too! 
Doggie went to school.

Running doggie home from school.

Hudson guiding mommy to Dylan's school. He knows exactly where to go.