Friday, July 11, 2014

Hudson Celebration


Happy Birthday Sweet, Baby boy!!  I can not believe you are TWO!!
I am so blessed to have these precious bundle of joys in my life, watching them grow so much each year.  I am sad that another year went by but excited to see the growth in the next year.  It is so amazing how much they change.  Ready, set, lets go.  I'm embracing every moment.

We celebrated Hudson's birthday ALL day!  Started early in the morning with some presents, then off to Kuau store for their favorite - juice, off to the beach since he wanted to go Surfing (I go surfing), after nap we ended up at the beach house with the crew for a BBQ with some of Hudsons favorite foods (sausage, broc/raisins salad, mac and cheese) and ended with presents and CAKE!  Cake was all Hudson wanted for his birthday!  He got some delicious cake from Veg out.  YUMMY!
This special boy got a very special surprise present....a macaw flew over our celebration and Allison talked to him enough that he joined us for cake!!  It was an amazing experience and I am so happy it happened on my little joy's birthday!!  Symbolization of we are in the right place just for us and communication in which he is communicating in sentences now!  How perfect!

Happy Birthday Birthday Boy!


Happy Birthday!


Dylan was just as excited as Hudson to open presents.  I guess it is because he helped me wrap a few.

What is it?

Dusty!!!
That is pure joy!

One happy boy!

Reading his card. 

I am 2.  (trying to hold up 2 fingers)

Anything goes on birthdays.

A boys favorite dinner.


Happy Birthday!

Opening Big Dad and Nana's card.

This is how we open it.

Trying so hard.

Got it!

WOAH!

Hot wheels.

Hot wheel cars!
Go unwrapper, your getting good at it.

Observing.

My little scholar.

Bab's card.  How he opens them.  Luckily, nothing important was torn?

Hudson celebration!

Someone likes birthdays too.

What's this?

WOAH!  Thanks Grampie!

Ready to play with you!  Come visit.

Look whats dropping by.  A Macaw.

Hi.  Polly want cake?


Come join us.

Incredible.

Love this picture.  Special boy!

Priceless.

He joined our party.  I got him landing on the rail.

You are beautiful!

Little nervous.

Sweet words.

What's your name?

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, 
Happy Birthday dear Hudson, Happy Birthday to you!

BLOW!

Burning energy.

Weee.

Sunset.

Special boy got a fly by from a helicopter too!  

The view!

Love this picture!

Thanks for joining my party.

Hi there.

Dad the mule.

Love our family.

Thanks Babs for our jammies.