Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Birthday

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to ME, Happy Birthday to me.
I had a great one.  Felt special and was able to do whatever I wanted, whenever and not touch a dish.  I couldn't decide what I wanted because I wanted to do everything!!  Days where I get to choose, I am overwhelmed because I want to be sure I do everything since I CAN.  HA!  So, I woke up to breakfast from super nice Hubby, got Kombucha and went to Barre for some me time then we headed to Kaanapalli for some shopping.  I really needed new sunglasses and wanted to check out the new lulu store.  We had lunch at a great little restaurant then headed back for nap time.  After nap we went to our favorite restaurant, Hallie Mallie.
I had a perfect day.  Thanks everyone for making me feel special!  I did.

Good morning to me.


Pretty flowers.

My bday card.

Thanks Mom!!!

I love it.

Going shopping.

Keeping them entertained.

Birthday lunch.

Thanks everyone for a great morning.

My new sunglasses...boring because they are the same as my old ones.

Chilling with Dad.

Happy Boy.

Love my peanut.

Even when he is pouting.

Luckily the restaurant had an outdoor area!

Tackle time.

Someone looks confused.

All dressed up.

Mr. Blue

Slap jack.

All dressed up.