Friday, July 11, 2014

Recent Moments

Some of our recent moments.......

Toys everywhere use to annoy me but I have realized that I will miss them scattered throughout my house.  It does still bother me here and there occasionally.  Seeing this car sitting here while they were asleep melted my heart.  I will miss seeing these!  I know it will not be forever.

Dylan colored this.

Sweet face.  Loves Loves Airplanes!

Enjoying snack outside.

Never stop!

until you are passed out!

Mom and Dad went on a walk with the dogs and Daddy had to carry Benny back.  He forgot he let him chase the drone earlier that morning.  Benny is getting so old not to mention a lazy, 
big guy in a dogs body.  He was having so much fun until we turned to go back.  Not sure he would of made it back without a piggy back ride from Dad.

Balloon chicken eggs.  They went waddling around the kitchen.