Saturday, July 19, 2014

Mamas


We finally made it to Mama's Fish House and so glad we did!!  Chad, Allison and us went on a double date.  It was one of the best dinners I have ever had.  We have stayed away from it because we heard it was an expensive tourist trap that we are not fans of.  However, I will say it is well worth the experience and we WILL be back!  Great food, great atmosphere, and great waiter.
We will be asking for waiter Tim again too.  He made our experience!  It was one of those "you have to be there moments" but the best and funniest of all times.  I have not laughed that hard in a while.  

Mama's

Chad took this pic of Allison taking it of us.  So funny because she was being so silly trying to capture our picture and had no idea he was taking this of her.

Take 800 

Take 900

Ahhhh

Good laughs, great fun and STUFFED!