Gratitude. Best Life Ever. Happy. Healthy. Smart. Strong. Simple.
Saturday, July 26, 2014
Silly H
Hudson fought his nap and I found him like this..
Mr. Artist
My little rain buddy
Bye bear. Bears nose was punchered from him sucking on it. So punchered stuffing was coming out and repair was not an option. I have been telling him if he kept sucking on his nose we would have to throw him away because he was coughing and choking on the stuffing. Well, he decided one morning on his own that he had to throw bear away :(
And he did! He threw him in the trash and that was the end of bear. Bye bear! He has asked and cried a couple of times but soon got over it. Wow! Never would of guessed it was that easy to get rid of an attached animal. I was going to buy him another one but the doctor suggested at his 2 yr appt it would be best to let it be, that some kids don't need a comfort item and if he did need one that a blanket was easier and cleaner! Good idea! I could wash it and when it was time to get rid of it I could cut and cut and cut it down. Hopefully we won't have to go that route.




